Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Vegan | 180 Cold Pressed Vegan Soft Gel Capsules - 3 Month’s Supply | Rich in Omegas 3, 6 & 9
|Brand||Nu U Nutrition|
|Ingredients:||Ingredients: Flaxseed Oil, Vegetable Capsule Shell (Tapioca Starch, Glycerine).|
|Additives||Dairy Free, Vegan|
About this item
- ✔ DEPENDABLE SOURCE OF VEGAN FLAXSEED OIL - Our premium vegan Flaxseed Oil supplement has 1000mg of Flaxseed per softgel. Your body converts this into EPA and DHA which supports brain function, maintenance of normal vision, heart function and blood pressure. Our softgels are made from Tapioca starch and offer greater bio-availability over regular capsules or tablets. Our Flaxseed Softgels provide a source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 without taking fish oil supplements.
- ✔ GLUTEN, WHEAT & DAIRY FREE - Our premium grade, cold pressed 1000mg Flaxseed Oil softgels are GMO free, and are FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat.
- ✔ UP TO 3 MONTH'S SUPPLY - Our premium supplement offers an incredible 180 VEGAN softgels per pack, keeping you in supply for 3 months. Incredible value in comparison to our competitors.
- ✔ TOTAL PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR UK MADE PRODUCT - All our products are made in the UK to current GMP standards. We ensure all our products meet stringent UK/EU legislation to maintain a high level of health and safety standards. We provide a genuine quality assurance which is fully supported by our 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- ✔ WE CARE - At Nu U Nutrition we are dedicated to not only providing you with premium nutritional supplements, but we are also committed to providing YOU with the highest level of customer service possible. We are mindful to ensure all of our products are ethically sourced and that we donate a proportion of each sale to charitable causes.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place. Keep out of sight and reach of young children. CAUTION: • Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. • Always consult your physician before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery. • You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. • Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician. • Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.