Vitamin A 8000 IU for hair growth skin and immune system
|Brand||Nu U Nutrition|
|Diet type||Vegetarian, Vegan|
|Ingredients:||Vitamin A Palmitate Oil [Vitamin A, Carrier (Sunflower Oil)], Softgel capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).|
Take 1 softgel capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- ✔ BEST VALUE, 1 YEAR SUPPLY - With our new Vitamin A supplement you will need just one small softgel a day to receive the full high strength 8000 IU dosage. You won’t have to worry about taking multiple tablets or capsules which can be hard to swallow or unpleasant tasting. We also provide amazing value for money with an incredible 365 Vitamin A Capsules per bottle giving you a full year’s supply, no need to remember to order every month as we have your covered for a full year.
- ✔ IMMUNE SYSTEM DEFENCE - Vitamin A helps to contribute to the normal function of the immune system as substantiated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA.) Keep your immunity boosted with our one a day formulation. Our Vitamin A comes from premium Vitamin A Palmitate oil (the fat-soluble form of Vitamin A) which is delivered in rapid release softgel capsules. Our supplement is GMO free and free from allergens such as Gluten, Wheat, Lactose and nuts.
- ✔ SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN - Promote healthy skin inside and out with Vitamin A. Vitamin A (the vitamin from which age-defying retinol is derived) is a wondrous nutrient that promotes skin cell renewal and rejuvenation. Suitable for all skin types, this once-daily formula complements a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle to promote healthier skin.* *Vitamin A is responsible for the maintenance of normal skin as substantiated by EFSA.
- ✔ PROMOTES HEALTHY VISION - Keep your vision in peak condition by supplementing with our high potency Vitamin A softgels. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects the outer part of the eye. It also maintains function of the retina, the light-sensitive lining that converts light into nerve impulses sent to the brain. Vitamin A is especially important for scotopic (low-light) vision and color vision. *Vitamin A is responsible for the maintenance of normal vision as substantiated by EFSA.
- ✔ WE CARE - At Nu U Nutrition we are dedicated to not only providing you with premium nutritional supplements, but we are also committed to providing YOU with the highest level of customer service possible. We are mindful to ensure all of our products are ethically sourced and that we donate a proportion of each sale to charitable causes.
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not suitable for young children. Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.